How many weddings can “Gossip Girl” end their series with? Slash do you think it was awkward for Blake Lively and Penn Badgley to film this scene considering they used to date? And finally, what does Penn think about Blake’s $2million ring? I mean, if that sparkler doesn’t scream 1% than I don’t know what does… and Penn was all about the Occupy Wall Street movement.
Penn Badgley usually bothers me on “Gossip Girl” and in true life. For some reason, I think this picture of him biking across the Williamsburg bridge is kinda hot. I must be drunk. Is it possible to have beer goggles when sober?
Zoe Kravitz looked casual as she strolled through the East Village with “Gossip Girl” boyfriend, Penn Badgley. I’m so happy he’s shaved… What’s up with the hair though?
For last night’s “The Dark Knight Rises” premiere she got dressed up in Pucci… Thoughts on the dress?
The mop atop Penn Badgley’s hair looks wild and uncontrollable in this picture of him and GG co-star, Chace Crawford at the fete for Rocked: An Exclusive Photography Exhibition by Mick Rock last night…
Penn Badgely and Blake Lively look like there isn’t an ounce on animosity between the two of them. Perhaps because they are both happy in new relationships. He with Zoe Kravitz and she with Ryan Reynolds.
Did you watch last night’s GOSSIP GIRL?
1. Is Liz Hurley’s character Chuck’s mom?
2. Do you find Ivy/Charlie to be as annoying as I do?
3. Do you think it was dead awkward for Blake Lively and ex, Penn Badgley, to film the scene were Serena Van Der Woodsen admits to Dan that he was the “love of her life”?
Clearly the break-up between Penn Badgley and Blake Lively isn’t affecting their set life. The former duo seemed quite fine being next to each other en route to film scenes on “Gossip Girl”…. Btw: do you think Blake is going to have her assistant run to the Apple store to get her the new iPad tomorrow? If I had an assistant, I would.
1. If Blair and Lonely Boy get together I’ll stop DVR-ing the show.
2. All the jewelry last night was PHENOM.
3. I hope Serena gets together with the teacher. He is dead cute slash I loved him when he was on the axed NBC show, “Mercy” (he played the rich lady’s son).